Pages

Thursday 16 May 2019

Winter Sport Week 3 Friday 17 May

Hello everybody!


On Thursday I went to winter sports! I played netball, I was defence and centre. I was in a team with all my friends. We versed a team that was a wee bit taller than us. Our coach was Mrs Welsh. She is one of the main teachers of the Batten team. My team was called the Tuis. Lola, Bella, Pippa, Julia, Rose and Millie were in my team and they were my friends. When we were walking back to the bus the rain was pouring. Pippa told me to get my umbrella out. I took my bag off my back and she found it. She put the umbrella up and she gave it to me. People were running over to me to get some shelter. Eventually the wind picked up and my umbrella turned upside down. Pippa helped me get it the right way round because my hands were too sensitive to do anything. She pressed the button and the umbrella came down.  We hopped in the bus and I got two seats to myself yay! At one point where I was sitting, the bus started leaking. So I moved to the other seat. Thank goodness that I had two seats to myself otherwise I would be sitting the whole way back with water dripping on my head. When we arrived in class it felt so warm. After that we got picked by our parents and went home.

Bye everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday 29th November Batten team weekly update

kia ora!😀    On Thursday we did the Science Roadshow. We learnt about atoms and how they work. There were also exhibits for us to try out...