Pages

Thursday 9 May 2019

Friday 10 May Weekly Update Term 2

Hello everybody!


Welcome to my first post for term 2. On Thursday 9 May we did a Catholic Sports tournament. There were four choices. There was Rippa rugby, Soccer, Hockey and Netball. I did Netball. I mainly was centre and defence.  Whenever the ball rolled away I tried to catch it before it rolled off the court.
My team was Elish, Lexie, Bella, Julia, Rose, Lily and Pera. It started raining when I subbed so me and Lily put our winter sports jackets on. We made up a dance to a song for the OLA netball team.

We had such fun!





Bye everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday 29th November Batten team weekly update

kia ora!😀    On Thursday we did the Science Roadshow. We learnt about atoms and how they work. There were also exhibits for us to try out...