Pages

Thursday 26 September 2019

Friday 27th End of term 3 reflection

Hi Everyone!

This is my end of term reflection post with Highlights and lowlights.
Hope you enjoy!



Highlights

This term I loved Eel Reveal 

It was so much fun. We did activities like chalk patterns and games that include running. I played a game when you had to run from the predators. It was technically a food chain game. It went Eel, Whitebait then Scatter Flies. Then I did chalk patterns. You had to get a piece of paper and put it on some nature or other things and draw.

Lowlights

This term I did not like Athletics practise. It is really stressful especially in highjump. It was really hard to get over the pole. The thing I am not looking forward to is the actual athletics either.




Hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday 29th November Batten team weekly update

kia ora!😀    On Thursday we did the Science Roadshow. We learnt about atoms and how they work. There were also exhibits for us to try out...