Pages

Thursday 19 September 2019

Weekly update Friday 20 September

Hi everyone!😀

Yesterday we had our production called 'Goodbye my friend!' In the morning we bused over to La Vida
and practised the production! We had some morning tea and then continued practising. After we had lunch some parents started to come and watch the afternoon play. The play is all about 4 year 8 kids that are leaving primary school. Their scene is them waiting at the bus stop but the bus does not come at all.  There is a teacher Mr Rad and he is the one and only teacher in the play. He is a complete drama queen and there is a T.A (teachers aid/teachers assistant.) I loved the scene when baby 'Cheesus' is decapitated. Apart from the production I am really looking forward to the holidays in one week time!!!!!!!!!! But... I think the highlight of the week is totally the production. And at 10:40 I am going on a eel trip to see a masterpiece where a wooden eel is painted and is revealed (I did a bit of painting!)
I hoped you enjoyed the blog!

Bye everyone!😀

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday 29th November Batten team weekly update

kia ora!😀    On Thursday we did the Science Roadshow. We learnt about atoms and how they work. There were also exhibits for us to try out...